From the first time I heard about this course, I thought it is something that every erotic author needs to study. I just completed the course tonight – and I’m more convinced than ever that erotic authors should take this class. Especially people who want to get into writing erotica. People who want to learn to talk erotically for their partners need to take this course.
I’m not even sure I can explain the wealth of information that is packed into this class. Here are some of the things included in the 130 slides of this class. There are also 12 recordings (about 2 hours) by Dr Ava Cadell which are wonderful examples of how to talk erotically and each is a different topic or situation.
Topics Covered in this Course –
- Fantasies – Differences Between Men & Women’s Fantasies and Much More
- Reasons to Talk Erotically
- When and Where to Use Talk Erotically
- Understanding Errogenous Zones
- Understand Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs, Adjectives & Adverbs
- The Formula to Talk Erotically
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Prepare to Talk Erotically
- Exercises – Pictures are included for practice and a list of suggestions after each one
- Phone Sex is Discussed in Detail
- Erotic Talk Options – How to Get People to Talk Erotically to or With You
- Erotic Words to Use in Place of Standard Names of Sexual Terms
Is that not enough? How about the fact that talking erotically can be part of your foreplay, can be a great way to spice up a conversation or build anticipation, use it to arouse one another when far apart or while at the office, leave erotic notes and poems for one another and much more.
Erotic Talk Certification Course From Loveology University
Welcome to Loveology University’s Erotic Talk Certification Course. This course is about the definition of erotic talk, not just four letter words but how to get over your shyness and express what turns you on in bed, why we need to express it, how to do it and what the benefits are to incorporating it into our relationships. With instructions on how to choose the right words to arouse your partner, what vocal tones and sounds are most alluring to sharing erotic fantasies and using body language to enhance erotic talk, you are sure to give your partner an unforgettable eargasm! There’s erotic talk for flirting, seduction, lovemaking, wild sex and even after sex when it’s time for a verbal replay. You’ll find out what men want to hear vs. what women want to hear and how to give the most powerful erotic compliments during sex. This course isfilled with hotter dialogue than you’ll ever hear on phone sex lines, so get ready to say exactly what you think and turn your lover into putty in your hands. This course will make you anything but speechless.
This Course Is For You If:
- You want to Learn to Get Your Lover to Talk Erotically
- You want to Say the Words Your Lover Wants to Hear During Sex
- You want to Have Erotic Scripts at Your Fingertips for when You Need Them
- You want to Make All Your Fantasies Come True with Erotic Talk
For More Details – https://www.loveologyuniversity.com/ShortCourseDetails.aspx?CourseID=38